Bucharest, enjoy the city of joy!
This lovely city brings together 18th century historical landmarks, communist impressive buildings and futuristic towers, revealing a mixture of warm and welcoming atmosphere for any visitor.
Walking? We recommend one of the green areas located in the heart of the city – Cismigiu Park and Herastrau Park.
Clubbing? The Old Town is open until the last client decides to go to sleep.
Relaxing? The biggest wellness centre in Europe is waiting for you.
Culture? No problem, Bucharest is ready to show its heritage: The National Museum of Art of Romania, The National Museum of History of Romania, National Museum of Old Maps and Books and many others.
Tradition? Easy to find: The Romanian Peasant Museum, The Village Museum or the weekly markets with traditional products (homemade jams, syrups, cheese, traditional clothes)
Come and visit our lovely capital city and you will surely return!
The Palace of Parliament, University Square, Victoriei Avenue, Old Town, Cismigiu Park, The Village Museum, Therme Wellness Centre, Sinaia
- 4 nights accommodations in a cozy 4* hotel
- 4 dinners in good quality restaurant, 3 lunches
- Fun, joy, culture and relaxation guaranteed
Day 1: Welcome to Bucharest!
Our tour leader will pick you from the airport and escort you at the hotel. In the evening, Bucharest by night is our gift for you! A good welcome dinner will introduce you into the “Little Paris” atmosphere. Accommodation in a 4* cozy hotel.
Day 2: The Palace of Parliament - University Square - Cismigiu Park - Cotroceni Palace
Today is going to be a full day. It’s time for our guide to reveal the beauties and the records of Bucharest: The Palace of Parliament (the second largest administrative building after The Pentagon), University Square, Cismigiu Park (the oldest park in Bucharest), Cotroceni Palace (president home). Lunch will be served in the Old Town. For dinner, we invite you in a very special place, a very fine restaurant with folkloric program.
Quiz time: Where from “Bucharest - City of Joy”? Read the full description of this city break and you will learn the answer!
Day 3: Village Museum - Herastrau Park - Victoriei Avenue
Good morning! Our city tour continues. Today’s attractions: lifestyle – a short walk into the chic neighborhoods of the city, tradition – The Village Museum, The Romanian Peasant Museum, history – Victoriei Avenue, The Arch of Triumph, relaxation – Herastrau Park. Lunch in an exquisite seafood restaurant near Herastrau Lake. Dinner will also be very special! We can assure you!
Day 4: Free time/ Therme Bucharest/ Day trip Sinaia
This day is dedicated to relaxation. Here is what we propose: free time to enjoy the city, relaxation at the biggest wellness centre in Europe – Therme Bucharest or a day trip to Sinaia for visiting Peles Castle. Your choice! J
Day 5: Time to go home!
Is it a charming city, isn’t it? We would love to have you back in Romania so we hope we’ll be seeing you soon!
Have a nice flight back home!
Accommodations & meals:
- 4 nights accommodation in a cozy 4* hotel
- 4 dinners in good quality restaurants
- 3 lunches
- Airport transfers
- Air conditioning bus/car during the entire tour
- Parking and road taxes
- Entrance fees in all attractions mentioned in the program
- English speaking tour guide
- The prices for the day trip or the wellness centre will be communicated on spot
Tips & Tricks:
- Best seasons for this tour: beautiful in every season, but recommended during the springtime, summer or early autumn
- Health condition: you should be able to walk about 5 km – 6 km/day, carry your own bags from the bus to the hotel
- Age: doesn’t matter as long as you have a young soul
- Clothing & accessories: comfortable clothes according to the season, very comfortable shoes – sport shoes, sneakers, sunglasses, a small bag for documents and money
- Others: a big smile on your face and a lot of good mood!